[DL] Re: Doubletap (John)

Just for the record John we were playing in HOE. Scott forgot to mention that
in his post. I was the player in question actually.
I found the ruling online about the differences between doubletapping and
burst fire and sorted it out in the end. But I still wonder where the rule is
(the online ruling mentioned Wasted West, but we couldnt find it).
Thanks anyway.
And happy belated birthday you evil bastard.

P.S. Were playing HOE now because I ended up killing off our Weird West posse.
    I learned it by watching you!