[DL] Botched Dominion Roll

Hey, Our resident harrowed botched his dominion roll tonight... and I
forget for how long the manitou keeps control, can someone help me with
this?  On the plus side, the harrowed player is the marshal from our
other deadlands game that we switch off of, so he's really good at
playing the bad guy.  He spent the night setting fire to the town while
everyone was out looking for/fighting bad guys.  It was great... and no
one knows he's even dead, and he has bad guys galore to blame it on.

Thanks in Advance

--Dirk

...and the posse proclaimed me... "Sick and Twisted"