Re: [DL] Keep personal conversations, personal

chaosinc@mindspring.com wrote

>>Me, "yank a dead animal"? A simple polite request, was it so bad? Did
Stone himself just take a back seat to me in the pure evil dept.? I think
I'm not the only one who needs a laxative and get off their soapbox!<<

OK lets keep the temperatures down on this one.

Lisa posted something to the wrong place, she said sorry to those whom she
offended, and I would hazard a guess that as far as the list is concerned
the matter is finished.

As far as I am concerned it was obvious that it was sent to the wrong place,
it happens from time to time.  I can understand chaosinc's words if two
people were keeping a thread going purely through personal chat, and I
suspect in such a situation Allan would don his moderators cap and step in.

With this in mind, I humbly ask that if anyone has any issues relating to
dead animals or laxatives (not a good combination I expect) relating to this
thread, please take them private [and that means you, Munch Wolf, and your
pesky harrowed chipmunks, take them elsewhere, go on, get  ;)]
Cheers

Roy (acting Sheriff for the moment, just so's he can say the next line)

"Ok Pardner,  put down those laxatives, and step away slowly.
Keep your hands where I can see them and no fast movements ....." :D