[DL] Re (DL) Website

Hi List, Ross,

Ross Coburn Wrote:
>There is a (very minimal) Deadlands webpage at the following URL.  It >is currently under construction, and should be updated regularly over >the next few weeks.

>It's really the detrius of an earlier attempt, so don't be too harsh.  >I plan on putting up the rest of my players' posse and cast of >supporting characters, some house rules I find useful, and session >notes and full adventures, including River o' Fear.

> < http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/ >

Ross I like the Page, nicely laid out, good graphics and downloads
quickly.
Not really a dislike but I would have liked to see some more info on the
Posse and Extra Pages, for example Mina Devlins Girl on the Posse Page
is a Tempest but there is no mention of her ability.

Also on the Extras Page there is a Harrowed but no reference as to his
powers, thats the kind of thing I find useful when borrowing ideas from
Webpages.

Just my two pennies

Max

Visit the Path O' The Reckoning: