Re: [DL] Agency/Ghost Busters

> > > Though I was was kind of hoping for a Nicodemus Whateley Cardstock
> > > Cowboy, but I guess that will be in the "Doomtown" set. How about a
> > > Tzipporah Whateley in there too? Huh? Pleeeeease?
> > >

> >Yep to both.
> >
> >I finished up the art request for it earlier this week and there are 128
> >Dudes in it. I stayed away from those we'd already done, like all the
> >Abominations. Only Dudes still alive after Revelations are in the set and
> >got the new ones from Ashes to Ashes (the next set due soon) and some of
the
> >ones from Eye for an Eye (due at Origins or GenCon) in as well. :-)
> >
> >John
> Wohoo!
>
> I still have my nice Tzipporah Whateley poster from Doomtown. ^_^
>
> Between her and Deloris, the Whateleys have several cool ladies in their
ranks.
> oh, sorry.

In a related note I was at geo con (pronounced gooey) and I met rk post.
The artist who did tzipporah.  I now have a signed copy of the poster, the
card and an art print of this really cool black hand chick that either
hasn't made it to the cards yet or isn't going to.  The print looks like
rachel sumner but with a black hand print on her face.  If i'm not mistaken
one of the deadlands or doomtown head honchos has the origonal in his
office.  I have to admit the man does great work.  I'm currently building a
mud zone from the map in doomtown or bust.   If I can get it posted it's
going to rock.

I know this is almost OT, so sue me.

Ronald "Gotta love me" conner