Re: [DL] upcoming books [Goff]

> Is there going to be a Reverse Engineering Aptitude in The Collegium?  I
> think this one makes a lot of sense for a Mad Scientist >

I've got a little time left for fixes, but I don't know about this one for a
couple of reasons. I'll think it over though and if I can make one make
sense to me and be game-balanced, I'll try to fit it in...

> Also, on another note, are Voodoists in Hexarcana going to get the same
> treatment as Hucksters and Shamas (i.e., Faith: Voodoo central skill, with
> one spell for each level at the beginning, the levels of which are equal
> F:V)?

Yes. Exactly so, except while Faith: Voodoo is important, the "hexslingin'"
equivalent is called "conjurin'"; it's possible to be a devout Voodooist and
have no clue as to the working of spells...)

> Are any of the powers going to have any major changes?

Voodoo spells not so much--although there are at least 6 or 7 new ones.
Martial arts, OTOH, are often markedly different (as Enlightened is not only
Strain-based, but also have a central Aptitude--ch'i, in this case). With
that system change, there are no longer indiviudal level effects for each
power. Any variability is based on the outcome of the ch'i roll to activate
them in most cases.

John