Re: [DL] Botched Dominion Roll

> Hi, I had a player botch his dominion roll this past week.  I know this
> means that the manitou gets total dominion.. but for how long?

Sorry--I've been trying to find the relevant passage, but no luck. In fact,
I've not even been able to find a rule that says the manitou gets total
dominion!

Could someone point me in the right direction if it's in a book?

Otherwise, I handle it a little differently myself anyway. Total dominion is
a _BAD_ tm thing for a Harrowed. Instead, I just give an extra Dominion
point to the manitou (and take one from the hero). That two point swing is
pretty tough in the long run...

As to your question, since the manitou didn't get total dominion through the
accumulation of all dominion points, I'd say just until the end of the
session or adventure at most.

John