RE: [DL] Explorers Society

> Which in turn led to think could the Explorers Soceity be made up of
> several Houses or Guilds, what are your ideas?

I like it...

How about the Brotherhood of Fogg. A bunch of Victorian gentlemen inventors Ala Jules
Verne, and named after the main character from Verne's "Around the World in 80's Days" ...
which i think had been written by then.
(based on a group of SoE's NPC's from my old Mage games).

Cheyenne "Doc Arcane" Wright

"It's so comforting to know that there are people in this world sicker than I am."
-Tim Curry