Re: [DL] upcoming books [Goff]

At 6/16/00 02:19 PM -0500, you wrote:
 >Is there going to be a Reverse Engineering Aptitude in The Collegium?  I
 >think this one makes a lot of sense for a Mad Scientist (and I remember
 >someone a LONG time ago had made one for their own group, but I can't
 >remember who), but I'm not sure how much room you have left in the book.

I would file it under the Mad Science aptitude or even the appropriate
Science/Engineering skill for a non-mad Science item.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Jake:
To check out the babe that just came off that transport!