Re: [DL] "The Agency" Errata? [Goff]

> Damn. I was hoping, that, since Deadlands is the first RPG since Traveller
> where you can die during Chargen <Okay, so you're a Harrowed. You're still
> dead> We'd have some of the Traveller mechancics to play with.

Actually, that's not entirely true.  In the random character generation
rules for the game HOL (Human Occupied Landfill), which are presented in its
supplement book Buttery Wholesomeness, you CAN die during character
generation by rolling badly on the Cornholed By God chart.  I think there's
another way, but I know it happens with that one.

Nick "Pressed Ham" Zachariasen