Re: [DL] Lost Colony Design Notes in Games Unplugged Magazine

> The rest of the mag is pretty nifty too, being mostly reviews and previews
of
> upcoming items. This is exactly the type of magazine I have despaired of
> finding ever since arcane went under, so anyone who is interested in such
> things, PLEASE buy it so they keep printing it.

Especially since they are favorably disposed to us PEG types. :-)

The editor, Tony Lee, wrote the adventure for Hucksters & Hexes; I've
considered him a friend ever since my first GenCon. :-)

He's not above nepotism either. He's got me a bi-weekly column on their
website...and even says I can use it to plug our stuff. :-)

John