Re: [DL] Re: Ghost Busters [John]

> True, but every time I hear Captain Karl I think of a scowling Phil
Hartman on Pee Wee's playhouse.  His finest role, (except for maybe Troy
MaClure) God rest his soul.

> Jeff "So was that deliberate?  I hope so, but I can't be sure" Tolle

Nope. It's totally an AEG thing; I think it's an influential lady that
handles a lot of their print jobs.

As to the General Patterson/Katie leaving in the A2A Doomtown set, Ghost
Busters was set for a few months prior to that gametime-wise, shortly after
the Knicknevin battle.

Unfortunately, delays on our end prevented us from getting it out in April
as scheduled, when everything would have moved smoothly plotwise. :-(

OTOH, Rain o' Terror is pretty much right on schedule and any tie ins there
correspond with the DT set out at that time as well. :-)

John