Re: [DL] Ghoulish Harrowed (Spoilers)

> Question for you, the Harrowed Mad Scientist in my Posse partook of
> Human flesh last evening (For which he got a Black Chip).

Why did he eat human flesh?  Was it for Unnatural Appetite, or was it
because he simply felt like it?  Did he know he was doing it?  If he didn't
know or if he did it because he had to, the Black Chip may not have been
deserved.

> I may use the Chip to have him develop a Hankerin,
> However the question:
>
> Spoilers
>

> Would a Harrowed who cannibilized become a ghoul, or something else.
> And if something else, What? (Ghoull).

I'd say something else- what I don't know, but definitely something else.

Nick "He could turn into Roger Ebert!" Zachariasen