Re: [DL] curiosity (Doomtown based question)

>>what are the deals with Ezzie the Harrowed Harlot, and Tzipporah, Malrog,
>>and Enoch Whateley?  I have their cards, but none of the info I read really
>>fleshes them out any. any add'l info on these characters?

Malrog and Enoch just seemed like kind of generic monstery types to me. We'll probably get details on "people" remarkably like them in the Black Circle.

Tzipporah...ah Tzipporah. When I saw the promo flyer for Reaping of Souls, I was SO impressed. Amazingly wonderful piece. I'm hoping to pick up a print at Gencon if rk post has any there.

The newest set has revealed a bit more of her past. Somewhere along the line, she had some kind of connection to "Mr. Bones," a grifter and cardsharp, who may possess gypsy blood [check out the item "Gris-Gris" and the spell "Bad Blood" for the text]. Presumably she'll play a bigger role as the story continues, seeing as how most of the human Whateley's died in the big battle.

Ezzie, we still know very little about. Patrick [Kapera] seems like he's on the ball, though, so I'm betting he'll add a little bit about her here and there.

--Jacques