Re: [DL] Agent charsheet

I do more lurking than posting, but I can't let this one go by unanswered.

"Cruel and inventive" doesn't begin to cover it. Try sadistic and downright
evil, and then we'll be on the right path. If I had the energy right now,
I'd whip out my thesaurus and let Ross have it, but luckily for him, I
don't.

He made my poor Harrowed gunslinger gun down someone practically in broad
daylight (I hate manitou Legions, there are *way* too many voices saying
evil things all at once -bad, bad, bad...), and now her erstwhile most
trusted friend wants to blow her brains out (and damned well nearly
succeeded, too!), believing firmly that she's no longer who she says she is.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sucks massively.

So, anyone have ideas on how to get out of this? Poor Victoria is now in the
county jail -in tears I might point out, to add some pathos and poignancy to
the scene- facing a trial for murder. Unless her Russian anarchist friend
gets his act together and blows up the town soon, she's in deep trouble
(being one of those fairly morally upstanding types who's more used to
chasing down bad guys than being one, she hasn't thought of anything really
underhanded -although there was that moment of panic in which she tried to
skedaddle, then went bust, of course).

Oy, vey ist mir, as a friend of mine would say.

Suggestions welcome, trust me. Thanks in advance,

Daphné "what did I ever to to God?" Brunelle

--
 "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's
the 'stay and gloat' that gets me every time."