Re: [DL] RE: Agency Character Sheet

> >>That's a keeper.
> Would you happen to have the source file?<<
> Source...File...?
>
> Also, someone mentioned they had a problem downloading
> the file.  Is this happening to everyone, or is it
> okay?

That was me.For some reason, the first page had some kind of black gradient
the first time I tried to view it, but when I tried again last night it was
O.K.

When Allan asked about a source file, what I think he meant was, do you have
a PSD file of the sheet, or is it JPG only?  If you've been working from JPG
only, I should tell you that's it's a lossy file forma,t which means that
each time it's saved it loses some quality.  That's why it's a good ides to
work in PSD until it's finished, even though PSDs tend to be huge.

Nick "graphics minor" Zachariasen