Re: [DL] curiosity (Doomtown based question)

--- Jason Gilham <jgilham@telebeam.net> wrote: >
> >what are the deals with Ezzie the Harrowed Harlot,
> and Tzipporah, Malrog,
> >and Enoch Whateley
>
> I'm not up on Doomtown would somebody please clue me
> in on these four.

Sure.

Ezzie - she's harrowed, and a harlot.  She's been in
Gomorra since the story began, and in Doomtown she
can... Well, harlot people to death.  Nudge, nudge.

Wink, wink.

Tzipporah - one of the Whateley clan.  A pretty
capable huckster with a thing about preachers and
werewolves.  A thing involving the desire to make them
dead.  Cute, in a wild eyed loon kind of way.

Malrog - the bastard offspring of a slug, a gibbon and
a 6' frog, he's a fat green icky thing that can chew
your legs of and beat you to death with the wet ends.
Lives in the Whateley's basement, or did until it got
burnt down.

Enoch - best described as a purple squid-thing with a
head in the middle, it can eat people and make itself
meaner.  Common in Whateley Puppet Cheese, but kind of
sucky at everything else.

Steve "not what you were looking for" Wallace