Re: [DL] curiosity (Doomtown based question)

<snip>

> Thanks Steve, clears things up a lot for me.  Does
> anybody have a scanned
> card of Tzipporah on a webpage or able to email to
> me?

Not that I'm aware of, but I'm probably wrong.
Nothing unusual, there.

> By the sounds of her I would like her a lot.  I have
> a troublesome werewolf
> PC that needs a "special" friend.  Does she have RPG
> stats any where?

No, she missed Doomtown or Bust.
Make 'em up.  She seems pretty handy with a gun, gets
some neat flavour text on hexes, and uses all kinds of
nastiness like Bone Tipped Bullets (extra Blessed
killing power, apparently).