Re: [DL] rate of fire

Since we're on this topic, here's my question:  How
many times an action can the Browning fire in the
revised rules?  In the old system, the Browning had a
rate of fire of 2, meaning two shots per action.
Because the revised rules eliminated rate of fire all
together, and a double action pistol now fires twice
per action, does a Browning have 4 shots per action?

We don't use the revised rules, hence then question.
Thanks in advance!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

--- Jason Gilham <jgilham@telebeam.net> wrote:
> >So gunslingers with 2 double-actions fire 4 times
> per action?
>

> Correct again, give the man a ceegar!
>
> >Which one of the many books covers this?
>

> It is in the Revised Edition players guide.  Not
> sure of the page numbers.
> Yeah it can get abusive.  The plus (or minus
> depending on what side of the
> screen you are on) is they run out of ammo fast.
>
> Jay

=====

Marguerite