Re: [DL] curiosity (Doomtown based question)

>>No, she missed Doomtown or Bust.
>>Make 'em up.  She seems pretty handy with a gun, gets
>>some neat flavour text on hexes, and uses all kinds of
>>nastiness like Bone Tipped Bullets (extra Blessed
>>killing power, apparently).

Based on her card graphic, and how trigger happy she got during Revelations,
I'd bet she's probably a Hexslinger as opposed to a straight Huckster. DT
doesn't differentiate between magic except in regard to Hucksters, Shamen and
Blessed. Wouldn't surprise me to find out she were.

I don't know of a site that has that graphic (and if I did, it'd already be
wallpaper), but if I come across one, I'll let you know.

--Jacques