Re: [DL] Breech Birth Knack Question (John)

> Now, does this mean a
> single wound lever (Critical to Heavy) or the elimination of a wound
> (Critical to healed)?  Since this happened at the end of the session, I
was
> able to tell him he was up and moving and the resolution would be next
time.

That's a tricky one...

Comparing it to the white Chip power, I'd say there are two ways to handle
this one, one difficult  (and more balanced), one easy (but less balanced).

Here's the hard way: It takes care of a single wound completely. That's a
single wound, not wounded location. If that rifle blew your gunslinger's arm
straight to Maimed, a blue Chip fixes it. OTOH, if your hero was
nickel-and-dimed one wound level at a time, you're only getting one level
with it.

However, IMO, that's could be too difficult to track, so...

I'd say it completely heals one hit location.

Used either way, I don't think I'd allow it to fix Maimed limbs; the
mechanics of explaining/limiting it are just too complicated.

John