[DL] CALLING ALL MARSHALL Need some help!

Hey all, looking for a little help here.  In preparation for an
adventure I am getting ready to run, my posse will be traveling to
anywhere between 5 - 25 towns... this is where I need some help.  I am
looking for NPC descriptions of towns folk.  I'm not looking for stats
for all the towns folk just descriptions of them and their rolls in
town, and maybe a bit on their mannerisms.  I'm looking for priests,
bartenders, sheriffs, marshals, serving girls... anything you've got
will be  a great help, 25 towns is a lot to come up with and the time is
fast approaching when I will need them.

Thanks in advance.

--Dirk

p.s. in case your wondering why I posted this to both lists... well,
towns folk are towns folk, no matter what the time period, the
adaptation can easily be made.