Re: [DL] Your Favorite Decks

I use one blue and one red aviator deck. Leaving aside the small technical
glitch that they don't differentiate their Jokers well, mine so far have
given me amazing character draws (to which Ross can attest) which would make
just about any ubermunchkin drool with envy. I'm almost afraid to bring them
into play again, since they seem to have such weird mojo happening with
them.
I actually haven't been able to find the official Deadlands cards, but I'm
keeping an eye out for them in case they're as nifty as everyone says they
are.

Daphné
--
 "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's
the 'stay and gloat' that gets me every time."