Re: [DL] Hey...anyone going to DragonCon?

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000, David Farris wrote:

> I'm returning to the list after being gone for about a year...I think....

Welcome back!

> since '98. I was hoping someone on the list is maybe going to DragonCon and
> is planning on running or attending a game there.....

I'm going to DragonCon, but I don't think I'm doing any gaming there.
There are no DL games listed on the gaming schedule at present.

> Brooklyn Red Leg

Andy

 Andy Davis/Mr. Bad Example  davis@ms.uky.edu  http://www.ms.uky.edu/~davis
   ". . . the best man in his world, and a good enough man for any world."
                    Until the end of the world, my friend.
        Big-Ass Game Night at Red Rock:  Every Monday, 8-Midnight.