RE: [DL] Agency Character Sheets [John]

--- Scott Hacker <smilingbandit2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > As a service to my fellow spooks (and to brush up on
> > my photoshop skills), I have created a character sheet
> > for agents.  It's got the skill requirements,
> > important edges and hindrances, a reconfigured ammo
> > tracker, a space for merits, a space for your spook's
> > cover story, more room for equipment, as well the five
> > steps vital to any successful mission.
>
> Y'know, I just noticed that the Agency CharSht isn't in the 2nd edition
> format, but rather in the old style.  Could it be that I'm not the only
> one who dislikes the new style, or was it just an oversight?

You are not the only one. when the second edition came out i tried to get my posse to switch
to the new sheets... most wouldn't. those that did really hated them (the whiners). they
complained that the design was scattered and confusing.

the best sheet ever has got to be Allan Seyberth's

http://www.darious.com/deadlands/reference/reference.html

i really like the addition of the hit location table on the sheet (and the modification of the table
that makes possible for a hit with a raise to at least choose which arm or leg you hit)

very nice all around.

Cheyenne "Doc Arcane" Wright

P.S. Allan: the link on your site mentions that the sheet was "modified for 2nd Edition and for
a few of my own house rules"... I'd like to hear some of those other house rules.

"It's so comforting to know that there are people in this world sicker than I am."
-Tim Curry