RE: [DL] Firearms-related question

<snip>
> >picture of one (not sure of  the exact caliber) in Time-Life Books'
> *Echoes of Glory: Arms & Equipment of the Confederacy*. I mention
<snip>
> set: Arms and Equipmet of the Confederacy & Union plus Illustrated
> Atlas of the Civil War.

My first question would have been what are the ISBN on these, however a
little digging produced;
======================
Illustrated Atlas of the Civil War (Echoes of Glory Series)

THIS TITLE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. The publisher is out of stock. If you
would like to purchase this title, we recommend that you occasionally check
this page to see if it's been reprinted.

Hardcover - 320 pages (March 1992)
Time Life; ISBN: 0809488582 ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.91 x 11.07 x 9.34
======================
Arms and Equipment of the Confederacy

Our Price: $39.95

Hardcover - 312 pages (March 1992)
Time Life; ISBN: 0809488507 ; Dimensions (in inches): 1.17 x 11.05 x 9.27
Availability: This title usually ships within 4-6 weeks. Please note that
titles occasionally go out of print or publishers run out of stock. We will
notify you within 2-3 weeks if we have trouble obtaining this title.
======================
Arms and Equipment of the Union

List Price: $39.95
Our Price: $27.96
You Save: $11.99 (30%)

Availability: This title usually ships within 2-3 days.

Hardcover - 319 pages (October 1991)
Time Life; ISBN: 080948854X ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.91 x 11.02 x 9.30
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 72,284
Avg. Customer Review:
Number of Reviews: 2

This was off of Amazon.com but it seems Barnes & Noble (bn.com) has the
later two as well.

Jim