Re: [DL] Character Sheets in General

> It finally clicked for me.  We need sheets that pander to my selfish
whims.
> We need sheets for each character class.  I would cut out a lot of
different
> things that you really don't need for a simple character.  I mean do you
> really need arcane abilities when you are just a simple cowpoke?  Pull it
> out and give me more space to list my weapons!  I've got a player with 8
> guns and ammo for each and he doesn't have enough space to list it all.
Now
> I know this is a bit excessive, (that's why we call him the Gun Bunny) but
> can we have some nice themed sheets for indains?  They have special needs
> when it comes down to character generation, tibe, language, history family
> this all warrents more space for character discription and such.

Well, I don't know about for each "class" (as that somewhat archaic concept
really doesn't technically exist in Deadlands, there's some vestige of it),
but it would help for things that get played a lot.  I mean, HoE has sheets
for scrappers and for Cyborgs, and the Weird est could rpobably benefit from
sheets for things that get played a lot, like any Arcane Background
(including Martial Artists and Voodooists), The Agency, Rangers, and
Gunslingers.  A Harrowed character sheet could also just get rid of the
Worst Nightmare entirely since it's an entirely moot point for them and
instead the space could be used to keep track of Dominion.  Granted, making
this many character sheets would be a royal pain in the ass for PEG, I'm
sure some of us could handle it (what's the font used for the Aptitude
listings?) and it could just get posted to the website, aving PEG time that
could be used to produce books.

Nick "no quote" Zachariasen