[DL] A Fourth of July relic

In honor of the Fourth of July, I've made a patriotic
relic for y'all.  It's based on actual events, but
they are actual events I heard about at 1 am on the
History Channel, so forgive me if things are a little
mixed up.

Patriot's Bullets
In the days following the publication of the
Declaration of Independence, the Sons of Liberty made
efforts to tear down symbols of English rule of the
colonies, as a symbol of American patriotism.  One
such instance of this occured in Boston on July 9th,
where the Sons tore down a lead statue of the King,
and recast it into 14,000 lead balls for the
Continental Army.  These bullets were imbued with the
Sons' fervent patriotism, and a number of them still
exist today.

Powers: Anyone who possesses a patriot's bullet gains
a +1 to all Shootin' rolls.  This bonus increases to a
+2 when used against someone trying to infringe upon
the owner's rights (Marshall's call), and a whopping
+6 to all Shootin' rolls on July 4th & July 9th.
Also, if the ball is used as a bullet (as it is or
recast for a cartridge), it will harm creatures that
are not affected by normal weapons.  It will maintain
this power after it is used (assuming someone digs out
of whatever it was shot into).
Taint: The owner of a patriot's bullet gains a 3 point
Yearnin' to uphold the rights of all Americans.

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>