[DL] Reviews

Hey folks,

  I just posted this to the Forums and thought I'd plague all of you with
the same. :-)

    It's just my monthly (or so) cry for more reviews, so delete if you've
heard it. ;-)

>>We seem to have a very web-savvy crowd, yet I seldom see reviews of our
products up on other websites. I thought I'd take a few moments to give you
guys my gut feelings on reviews.

As a writer and brand manager, I _love_ reviews and would like to see Gaming
Outpost, RPG.net, Azrael, Games Uplugged, and all the other gaming websites
flooded with Deadlands reviews. Some of you folks are very well-spoken and
could do an incredible job at it!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't prefer positive reviews to negative ones,
but honestly, either one is fine. If we're not meeting expectations with a
product, I'd like to know about it. I can't guarantee every comment in a
review will result in a change, but I do actively seek them out and will
consider what the reviewer has to say. If the points are valid, odds are
you'll see at least some change in the way I do things. But if I don't hear
it, I don't know it's broke. :-)

Reviews and comments on the mailing list and message board are great
feedback, by the way. However, reviews are also a way to help "grow" the
audience for Deadlands products by name recognition, if nothing else. I'll
be honest-that helps us sell more product. But it also helps get more
players interested in giving the game a try-which may make it easier to
raise a posse! <<

Thanks for your time!

John