[DL] Character Sheets available here

Available at http://www.glinx.com/~fish/dl/index.html
(Click the 'Downloads' word from the menu.)

The sheets are in Word 97 format. There is a generic 2-page sheet plus
separate sheets for 3 arcane backgrounds: Shaman, Preacher and Huckster.

In order to improve on my sheets, please answer these questions.

Q: How much equipment do you and/or your players usually record on your
sheet? (10, 20, 50, 100 items?)

Q: Where do you and/or your players record most of your skills? (Knowledge,
Deftness, Smarts, etc.)

And, in general, let me know what you think of the sheets.

Martin Ward <fish@glinx.com>
Hall's Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada