[DL] Semi-review for The Anthology With No Name [Authors of stories in this series/Shane]

Just got my new shipment from Pinnacle over the weekend.

I didn't get a chance to start looking through The Agency, Epitaph 1 or
Ghostbusters (I had Diablo2 to play...) but I did start reading Vol 1 of
"The Anthology with no name" last night when my fiance made me go to bed at
10pm rather than the 5am I had managed the previous two nights (Diablo 2 is
a good game!).

Anyway, the point to this email, other than to mention how good Diablo 2 is
(did I say that already?) is that although I'm only half way through "A
Fistfull of Dead Guys", and thus have two and a half books left to go in
this series, my impression so far is an extremely favourable one. The
stories are well written (so far, at least), *interesting*, Deadlands
related, and basically rock. OK, it's possible that only the first half of
the first book is any good, and the rest all turns to custard, but I don't
see that happening.

After the first 5 stories or so, I already have several good adventure ideas
starting to form in the back of my mind.

In light of John Goff's request last week, I'm planning to write a review of
each book as I finish them, and post to rpg.net or whichever place wants
them.

Well done, authors. These are damn good stories.

Brian "Impressed" Leybourne.

.-->
Brian Leybourne
NT Systems Administrator
Wang; Air New Zealand
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.