Re: [DL] Semi-review for The Anthology With No Name

> Sweet, hey, what new stuff are you planning on having at origins?

From a similar request on the HOE list today. ;-)

Okay...

Waste Warriors _may_ make GenCon. I'm certain it won't hit Origins. John's
doing the final tweaks to it right now and then it's got a week or two in
house before going to the printers.

Shattered Coast is just about a sure thing for Origins, as is Hexarcana.

The Lost Colony CCG is hopefully shipping to us for an Origins release as
well. I don't know the particulars on CCG-printing, but I gather it's a pain
and nowhere near as quick as a book. Still, it's been at the printers for a
while already...

Urban Renewal is at the printer (I believe). I'm not sure if it has a shot
at Origins or not.

Epitaph #2 _may_ make it. It's at the printer right now and _supposed_ to be
in our hands next week.

The Collegium is in final edit/layout and has a good chance of hitting
GenCon.

Rain o' Terror (DL adventure) probably won't make GenCon. I'm doing the edit
and layout on it. Although I should be done by Wednesday or Thursday, we're
still awaiting art and a final proof before we fire it off to the printer.
Given that we've got Origins next week, I doubt it will head to the printer
before the third week of July--which means GenCon is likely impossible. :-/

As soon as I'm done with RoT, I'm starting the Great Weird North, the
Canada/Alaska sourcebook, which is expected to hit the streets in early
October.

I'm not sure if Denver or City o' Sin is next up for HOE.

John