Re: Subject: [DL] Semi-review for The Anthology With No Name

> As one of the authors in the Anthology (or half of one of the
> authors since I
> co-write with my wife) -- Thanks for the kind words. I'm
> going to assume
> (i.e. pretend) you read our story and it's included in your
> glowing review.

I don't remember offhand (and don't have the book here) which story in the
first book was yours, but there was only one story that I didn't like so
you're pretty safe :-)

I did just today finish "Providin' the Crick Don't Rise" which was yours and
it was good - it kept me guessing all the way what was actually going to
happen at the end. It was obvious that the entire story would hinge on the
last paragraph or so, which it did (That would be my only gripe with the
story I guess) but it was certainly not the ending I was expecting and that
was a pleasant surprise. All in all, because I'm a lover of the classic
twist in the tail.. err.. tale, I really enjoyed it!

Keep up the good writing.

Brian "Just starting 'A Load of Bull' by Night Train himself. I'm expecing
big things, John... *grin*" Leybourne.
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.