Re: [DL] Origins (was: Something Wicked This Way Comes)

Machine-gun Kelly wrote:

> > > On the plus side [for the PEG guys at least], I'm sure they have rabid
> > > fans lining up to buy them booze ;]
> > >

> > Ahh...if only that were true! :-)
> >
> > John
>
> But...you guys would be too hung over to work the booth the next day ;]

According to Allan, PEG employees are pretty much invincible drinking
machines.  They showed none of the horrid hangovers that Allan had...:-)

SeanMike
dodged my hangover from last night's party

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Geek-a-mondo
"Extra ninjas make any party, family gathering, or war scene tons