Re: [DL] Black Chips/Night Train Revisited

Hi List,
Thanks for the imput on the Black Chips, the reason for asking and Mr
Goff should be pleased, was that I sprang some survivors of the night
Train upon my Posse.

The Posse handled Night train very well, used their Brains and managed
to walk away just about in one peice and having rescued a few folks.

Spoilers

However I wasn't satisfied with that so a few Nosferatu slipped aboard
their Chicago bound train and ate a few passengers, some of the Posse
spent a few days investigating the disappearances until the 3rd fateful
night.

The Vampires attacked, managing to feed upon them all while they slept
before all hell broke loose, we ended our last game with the Master Nos
having been staked, a minor one been shot with Argent Agony and the
Vampire Whore that one of the posse had left for dead in Varney Flats,
blasted by a Full House Soul Blast.

Beginning of next game, spend Black Chip, Master Nos will remove the
stakes and mesmerize one of the Posse to shoot another, the Whore will
regenerate and the other well he wasn;t really harmed by the Argent
Agony just put down.

Let the good times roll.

Max