Re: [DL] Mad Scientist Inspiration: Junkyard Wars

Conversely, my favorite: Robot Wars.  It's hosted by
Craig Charles (he plays Lister on Red Dwarf)

www.robotwars.com

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen
--- "Derek D. Bass" <wangenstein@mad.scientist.com>

http://tlc.discovery.com/tlcpages/junkyard/junkyard.html

> BBC's page: http://channel4.com/scrapheap/
>
> American Version: http://www.junkyard-wars.com/
>
> It's coming on Wednesday nights on TLC this month.
> Check it out. It's really
> cool.
>
> Derek "Junker Boy" D. Bass

=====