[DL] mini's question

Since the GRW list is sorta defunct I thought this would be a good place to
ask this.

I just bought about 45 bucks worth of new/old? minis.  Among those is a
group of automatons and a velocipede...both require a bit of asembly but
neither has any instructions.  I've managed to figure out about four of the
five automatons but I need a bit o help on the last one.  For those of you
who have done it before It is the one armed, blocky style auto with the
little U shaped peice that goes with it.

I'm still working on the velocipede but if anybody has any pictures of
assembled minis that would be a great help.  I think tom cashman's site used
to but It's been down for some time now.

Oh and word to the pinnicle guys...these automotons look more like warhammer
dreadnaughts than the kind of stuff you put in the books.  I expected
better....I know you can do it, the new figs should put everything to
rights.

Ron "painting all weekend" Conner