Re: [DL] Doomtown Stuff! [GOFF]

"Reuben McCallum" wrote:
 > Now like a good little PEGger, I've gone out
and bought DOOMTOWN or BUST,
 > THE AGENCY, and GHOST BUSTERS. And I'm
confused. Evidently somethin' big
 > went down, but where are the details? And how
was all this determined? I
 > want to know because I've found I like the
Doomtown setting, but I don't
 > play CCG's (damn those court orders!). So I
want to know where I can get the
 > details on this conflict.
 > Also is Knicknevlin gonna be back? Please say
yes!
No it shouldn't be back. A quick summary is below.

Well that should be enough. Knicknevin wanted to
come into this world. The Whateleys made the fear
level high enough that Gamorra was a deadland for
a little bit. Then with the flock's help they
brought knick into thei world. He had a physical
form. Well all the other factions in town teamed
up to try and stop the whateleys and flock and it
came down to stoker and knicknevin. Stoker shot
the ghost with the holy wheel gun to get the
ghost's manitou to wake up. The manitou was angry
that stoker would try to come into this world in
its own forma nd it was left riding shotgun in a
human so it ripped into knick killing him.
In the ensuring fight most of the town got
destroyed. Or the in the riots after wards.

Spacedog