[DL] Origins/GRW

Ok, despite not being able to get an event into the book, I'm determined
to play GRW with some of you folks at Origins (especially since I might
not make it to GenCon).  So, let's set up a time when 3 or more of us
who'll be there can get together for a game.  I can supply some terrain
in the form of deserty hills, but I think we should make it kind of a
potluck terrain selection.
So, get those e-mails out so we can find a time when everyone's there
(and sober) enough to play...

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A Ranallo
"Every word I say has a way of turning evil in you"
-Matthew Sweet, "Devil with the Green Eyes"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.