Re: [DL] Doomtown Stuff! [GOFF]

> Does one of these suppliments have stats for
> Knicknevin, or do people just use the greater manitou
> stats from Ghost Dancers?  Honestly, I'm not actually
> concerned with throwing knicknevin into a game.  I'm
> just curious as to how Manitous who have crossed over
> are handled.

Nope--we never wrote him up as he was a plot monster <g>. His physical
manifestation was supposed to be a _very_ special event; normally, manitous
cannot manifest a physical form in this world.

If you want to do that with your campaign, I'd say give it whatever you feel
is best in the way of stats and/or abilities to challenge your posse to darn
near death. It should be _really_ powerful whatever you do with it--far more
than the greater manitou profile. :-)

John