[DL] Langage is a Living Thing

Check out this web site if you want your cowpoke to speak the authentic language.  This is a great site for Muckrakers.

http://www.americandialect.org/

I learned that my character can say "OK", but not "Hello".  At least from a anaconistic point of view.  Look up thier back issues index for a history of American Words for issues of interest to you Deadlanders.

Jeff "From the pages of _Attache_ magazine.  If you travel you know what I mean." Tolle

$1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3