Re: [DL] Re: Listserv via the webpage (now-OT)

In a message dated 7/11/00 1:12:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mgkelly@axom.com
writes:

<< >  My secret's now out--I read the OT list in digest
 > form--and I've confessed to being amused by gutter humor.

 Well, at least John kows what kind of perverted freaks the game attracts
 now ;]

 Mike >>

It also shows why John has a reputation for being a killer GM - he's hoping
that some of us perverted freaks act like a "Jack Chick" character and kill
ourselves off after he does us in during a game.

Scott "took way too long in the explanation" Mickelson