Re: [DL] thanks for help with munchkin

> I went soft on him i guess, but when I started lookin for players he was
one
> of the only ones willing to play.  Anyway i already thought up all the
stuff
> with the cannon, I just wanted to give you guys a taste of some of the
> insane junk coming out of his mouth.

You want insane junk coming out of a munchkin's mouth?  This weekend the guy
was playing a Mad Scientist and before the game started, he was roling and
drawingfor new inventions (I thought it best to handle it then so it didn't
bog things down).  Anyway, the guy wanted to create essentially modern
weaponry, including a semiautomatic pistol and a howitzer (based on the
vapor cannon).  He succeeded in both (but thankfully only had the blueprints
and couldn't build the things), BUT he also went insane on the howitzer and
two other failed attempts!  The result for one Black joker was that the
character developed a bit of a penchant for "Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep"
(my decision there!).

Best line from that game:
"Yes, he's going down into the basement to be the sacrificial lamb.  Oh,
wait, no, he ****ed the sacrifical lamb."

I probably should have awarded a Red Chip for that one, but I was stingy and
only gave him a white.

Nick "The muchkin went boom, BTW" Zachariasen