Re: [DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places)

I agree that most games I have run and played in only one or two people buy the bulk of the books. These are usually one of two types, GM's or potential GM's and rules lawyers.  At least in my experience the Players section of books is great.

I would really like to see two to three booklets, splitting the current format into a players booklet, and a general info booklet (I.E. No Mans Land) and a GM's booklet.  That way I could pass out the players booklet and have them read and only have access to the sections I wanted them to.