Re: [DL] The Unharrowing of Hell... (*very, very* long)

>  I've been told by the
> rest of my posse that the previous one was too biased in favour of my
> character (imagine that! *g*), so great efforts will be made to give all
> perspectives this time around.

Well, it's *YOUR CHARACTER'S* journal. Let them write their own memoirs.
IMNSHO, the character log is for that character specifically, unless you
can read minds and know what the other characters are thinking. I
personally write down their actions as well, but from my viewpoint.

Mike
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."