[DL] Delta Green (it's all your fault!)

--- Ross Coburn <coburn@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Ah!  I am just getting into DG, since  had avoided
> it for years in the vain
> hope that someone else would run it and I would get
> to play (and I wouldn't
> want any surprises ruined).  I am so far very
> impressed, and was wondering
> if you'd mind if I asked you the odd question (off
> the list, of course...)

Alright, that 1 point curiousity Flaw kicked in, so I
went and looked up Delta Green.

Let's just say I'm so excited that to go into further
detail would probably drop the rating in here from
PG-13 to "uh, I though that was reserved for porn
tapes?".

I think I'm in love...  quick, where's my credit
card?!

Marguerite of EMGB, with a BIG BAD federal agent
fetish (that has only a little to do with X-Files)

=====

Marguerite