Re: [DL] as if my life wasn't ENOUGH like "High Fidelity"...

Hey, I managed to run a 10 hour session of HoL...once.  Surprisingly, the
game is actually playable, supposing you don't have to look anything up
in the book (120 hand-scrawled pages don't make for easy reference)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:19:15 -0700 (PDT) Martha Frey
<natasha_corey@yahoo.com> writes:
> *laugh*  Those books are better reading than playing,
> in my opinion.  I still can't go more than a page
> without busting a gut.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A Ranallo

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!