[DL] FoH Preorder

Dave Wilson wrote...

>  Hi Guys and Gals. My name is Dave and I'm pretty new to the list but I
>  wanted to take a minute of your time to pass on some info. We just
>  recently moved all of our operations into a new warehouse and office. I >
am the person who is ultimately responsible for our customer service and >
it is my goal to make it as good as possible.

	Welcome to the list Dave! It was good to meet a guy with such a cool
name at Origins. Anyway, I had a quick question regarding FoH preorders
(yeah, I know this is not the FoH list...but it is a PEG game right!).  The
little flier I got from Origins notes that if you pre-order FoH you get a
free pack of FoH miniatures. Was this a con only deal or can we still get
the free minis with a pre order? Thanks.

Paul  "No relation to Dave...that I know of..."  Wilson

P.S.  Sorry for the double post for those of you on both lists