Re: [DL] Re: Format Questions [Goff]

--- Xotzil@aol.com wrote:
> The "Epitaph" setup is great (IMnsHO). Gives a good
> feeling of setting and style to have it set up that
> way, particularly in regard to there being a source
> in the game itself that is known to the players as
> providing such information.

And you can grab them in character and whip them out,
thus reducing the "well I read that so my character
must know it too" loophole.  Great in-game knowledge
for the character, great way to get in the mood for
the player.  Maggie -loves- her Epitaph collection!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen