Re: [DL] bodyless horsemen

Big Spoilers Spoilers... No players or living persons, please.

>My Mexican Player, Fernandez was killed by a vampire`s bite in the chest
>in the Night Train adventure. The remaining posse decided to cut of his
>head and burn his body. So far so good...
>...but he drew a joker!
>That means I have to face a bodyless Harrowed!

Hmmmm... manitous generally pick relatively intact bodies to inhabit.  It's
less reconstruction work before they can set out to commit mayhem.  I think
the it says somewhere that the body must be relatively intact to attempt
the draw.  Could be a manitou looking for an experience body to inhabit
that it wouldn't have to fight it's brothers for, however...

>Now the questions:
>
>1.    Does Reconstruction give him back his body (it was cut off and
>burnt before he got a Harrowed, but on the other     side it was not
>what killed him)?

Nope.  Says in BoTD that if a Harrowed is missed body parts before he dies,
he's still missing them when he comes back from beyond the pale.

>2.    Anyone there who has a better idea of what to make out of this
>charakter? You must know the PC was one (shot)gunslinging mexican giant
>not afraid of any opponent (as long as they are natural, his gutsscore
>is less then bad!) and his player is that hack`n`slash sort you know
>perhaps from those shadowrunners(hi Allan, was there any order in your
>top-five list?-). I guess I  have the chance to get this player a little
>more subtle, now. I think of a flying head or a ghostbody(though what I
>read in the BotD didn`t satisfy me very well). He should be able to
>interact in the physical world at least a little bit.

Try this: the Prospector digs up the head.  Said gravedigger gives him the
usual talkin' to about his current, moldering state.  He offers to help him
regrow his body... so long as the Harrowed performs a few favors for him.
If he agrees, the Prospector pulls in a favor with one of his buddies from
the Lady Luck society, who can cast reanimate to regrow the Harrowed's
body.  Now he's in debt to both the Prospector and a powerful huckster.
That ought to keep him under control- you can have them pop up whenever
needed to do so.

>3.    What happens to the soulbody going to the hunting grounds when the
>original body is burnt or otherwise destroyed(I can`t imagine a walking
>pile of char)?

I imagine that the soul looks like whatever the person's self image was in
life.  Kinda like the "residual self image" in the Matrix...

Hope that helps!

-Evil Marshal Mayfield

Zombie: The Final Frontier
The Hell's Burrow- http://www.geocities.com/hellsburrow